Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl made a necklace for her doll using 48 white beads and 16 black beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Debbie has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 6 and the second costs $ 9. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. John empties 46 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 19 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. John arranges 29 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 30 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. John likes toy vehicles. He has 7 buses and 10 cabs. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys