Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara made a necklace for her doll using 6 yellow beads and 45 black beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Diane has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 9 and the second costs $ 8. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Arthur empties 33 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 13 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Arthur arranges 48 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 30 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Arthur likes toy vehicles. He has 6 cars and 12 trucks. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys