Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl made a necklace for her doll using 17 yellow beads and 39 blue beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 5 and the second costs $ 9. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Jimmy empties 22 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 32 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Jimmy arranges 35 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 41 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Jimmy likes toy vehicles. He has 4 buses and 10 vans. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys