Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 15 green coins, 29 yellow coins, and 22 black coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Hurt borrowed from the library 25 books on Wednesday, 14 books on Tuesday, and 29 books on Sunday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Simon delivered 20 letters in June, 22 letters in May, and 27 letters in July. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Simon bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 22 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 9 hours, Greg played for 7 hours, and Edward played 2 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!