Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 10 green coins, 26 yellow coins, and 27 blue coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Young borrowed from the library 9 books on Wednesday, 17 books on Friday, and 8 books on Tuesday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Hurt delivered 20 letters in December, 23 letters in January, and 22 letters in February. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Hurt bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 23 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 6 hours, Greg played for 7 hours, and Edward played 2 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!