Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 20 blue coins, 2 red coins, and 8 white coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Hick borrowed from the library 33 books on Sunday, 26 books on Thursday, and 13 books on Tuesday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Buffet delivered 24 letters in April, 28 letters in February, and 21 letters in May. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Buffet bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 20 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 9 hours, Greg played for 3 hours, and Edward played 6 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!