Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Gates cleaned 77 of the 80 trucks. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 7 m high. There was a gap of 3 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 38 bottles of milk. It delivered 36 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Bill has to repair 39 buses. He has repaired 5. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Smith has 8 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 12 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles