Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Hurt cleaned 28 of the 33 trucks. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 7 m high. There was a gap of 2 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 88 bottles of milk. It delivered 84 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Herbert has to repair 64 vans. He has repaired 8. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Gates has 8 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 11 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles