Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarah bought 4 dolls for $ 4. She had $ 71 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Stacy has two dolls. The first doll is 72 cm tall and the second is 68 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Graham had 65 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 57 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Graham arranges 9 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 5 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 53 cabs are made in a toy factory. Of these, 8 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys