Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 4 dolls for $ 4. She had $ 25 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Michelle has two dolls. The first doll is 53 cm tall and the second is 50 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Ronnie had 50 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 48 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Ronnie arranges 15 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 9 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 71 trucks are made in a toy factory. Of these, 7 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys