Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarah bought 7 dolls for $ 7. She had $ 51 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Debbie has two dolls. The first doll is 33 cm tall and the second is 24 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Darren had 32 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 27 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Darren arranges 17 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 8 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 72 trucks are made in a toy factory. Of these, 4 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys