Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara bought 8 dolls for $ 8. She had $ 43 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Diane has two dolls. The first doll is 91 cm tall and the second is 86 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Ronald had 66 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 64 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Ronald arranges 8 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 6 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 83 trucks are made in a toy factory. Of these, 8 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys