Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 59 relatives for a family get-together. Only 52 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Ronnie weighs 20 kg. His mother is 60 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Baker will be 38 next year. His son is 29 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 21 adults, 12 boys, and 4 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Steve is 12 years old. His aunt is 41. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun