Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 46 relatives for a family get-together. Only 42 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Peter weighs 22 kg. His mother is 58 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Gates will be 43 next year. His son is 30 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 37 adults, 13 boys, and 5 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. John is 12 years old. His aunt is 36. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun