Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 14 relatives for a family get-together. Only 12 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Paul weighs 25 kg. His mother is 58 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Simon will be 46 next year. His son is 34 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 39 adults, 4 boys, and 19 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Jimmy is 10 years old. His aunt is 34. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun