Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 10 crows perched on the branch of a tree. How many feet are there on the branch?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 7 starfish have?
3. There are 5 butterflies. Each butterfly has 2 black dots and 2 yellow dots. How many black dots are there in all?
4. There are 3 lions and 4 tigers in a circus show. How many legs are there in all?
5. A magician has 10 hens. He makes each hen lay 5 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Animals