Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie bought 10 dolls. Each doll cost $ 2. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Michelle has 8 dolls. Each doll has a red dress, a white dress, and a green dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Darren has 7 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Darren arranges 10 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 8 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Sarah multiplied 8 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys