Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Stacy bought 4 dolls. Each doll cost $ 4. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Cheryl has 11 dolls. Each doll has a black dress, a blue dress, and a yellow dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Michael has 7 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Michael arranges 8 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 3 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Debbie multiplied 9 by 7 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys