Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle has $30 in her purse. Each doll costs $6. How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 10 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 5 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Jack has 35 marbles. He shares them equally among 7 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Ronald has 30 blocks. He makes 10 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Sarah divided 49 by 7 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Fun with Toys