Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl has $28 in her purse. Each doll costs $7. How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 6 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 2 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Graham has 45 marbles. He shares them equally among 5 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Peter has 24 blocks. He makes 6 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Michelle divided 14 by 7 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Fun with Toys