Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on the branch of a tree. Steve counts 42 feet on the branch. How many pigeons are there on the branch?
2. A rich merchant had 36 camels. He gave them equally to his 3 sons. How many camels did each son get?
3. There are 4 moths with a total of 8 green spots on their wings. If each moth has the same number of spots, how many spots on each moth?
4. Gary sees some deer in a park. He counts 64 legs. How many deer are there in the park?
5. A magician has 12 bunnies. He wants to place 2 bunnies in each cage. How many cages will he need?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Animals