Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each apple was sliced into 10 pieces. It there are 70 pieces, how many apples were sliced?
2. A glass of juice requires 4 oranges. If 44 oranges are available, how many glasses of juice can be made?
3. It takes 5 minutes to make a glass of pineapple juice. How many glasses of juice can be made in 45 minutes?
4. How many boxes of 5 can be made from 55 plums?
5. There are 96 fruit trees planted in 6 rows. How many fruit trees are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Fruits