Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 3 cakes. Each cake is cut into 7 parts. Each part is further cut into 3 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. The Professors at the State University drank 55 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 33 cups in the morning and 18 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Darren borrowed 14 books from the school library. He returned 5 books yesterday and 4 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Diane bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 33 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. There are 4 paintings on each of three walls of a room. If an art gallery has 8 such rooms, how many paintings are there in its collection?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Once More!