Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Type each sentence using capital letters where needed. |
Put a full stop or a question mark at the end of each sentence.
1. at what time shall i come
At what time shall I come?
2. my son's name is william jefferson smith.
My son's name is William Jefferson Smith.
3. do you think i should meet dennis
Do you think I should meet Dennis?
4. did you see my pet cat
Did you see my pet cat?
5. are you going to school
Are you going to school?
6. my friend meg has a pretty frock
My friend Meg has a pretty frock.
7. i saw walter riding a bicycle
I saw Walter riding a bicycle.
8. tiny is my brother's pet kitten
Tiny is my brother's pet kitten.
9. is irene jogging in the garden
Is Irene jogging in the garden?
10. tony takes his dog tim for a walk everyday
Tony takes his dog Tim for a walk everyday.
11. are patrick and paul good friends
Are Patrick and Paul good friends?
12. mary named her new cat furry
Mary named her new cat Furry.
13. is pamela shorter than lisa
Is Pamela shorter than Lisa?
14. henry is feeding his horse goldy
Henry is feeding his horse Goldy.
15. john and i are wearing big hats
John and I are wearing big hats.
Try the Quiz : English Language SyvumBook 1 : Capital letters I