Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Type each sentence using capital letters where needed. |
Put a full stop or a question mark at the end of each sentence.
1. there are many animals in the zoo
There are many animals in the zoo.
2. elephants are found in africa and india
Elephants are found in Africa and India.
3. how far is oakland from here
How far is Oakland from here?
4. who stays on forbes avenue
Who stays on Forbes Avenue?
5. the biggest city in illinois is chicago
The biggest city in Illinois is Chicago.
6. canberra is the capital of australia
Canberra is the capital of Australia.
7. will john be leaving for france tonight
Will John be leaving for France tonight?
8. my cousin lives in dawson street, pittsburgh
My cousin lives in Dawson Street, Pittsburgh.
9. venice is a city with many canals
Venice is a city with many canals.
10. florida has some good beaches
Florida has some good beaches.
11. has tim shifted from port street to squirrel hill
Has Tim shifted from Port Street to Squirrel Hill?
12. rome is an ancient city
Rome is an ancient city.
13. my brother was born in oslo
My brother was born in Oslo.
14. hazel had called me from cape town
Hazel had called me from Cape Town.
15. switzerland is a major tourist attraction
Switzerland is a major tourist attraction.
Try the Quiz : English Language SyvumBook 1 : Capital letters II