Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 19 flowers in a bouquet. There are 2 blue flowers. How many flowers are not blue?
2. There are 11 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 6 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 6 thorns. If there are a total of 36 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 7 can be made from 56 flowers?
5. A florist has 10 tulips. He has 5 times as many gladioli as tulips. How many gladioli does the florist have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Pretty Flowers