Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 55 flowers in a bouquet. There are 2 blue flowers. How many flowers are not blue?
2. There are 11 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 7 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 7 thorns. If there are a total of 14 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 5 can be made from 15 flowers?
5. A florist has 9 tulips. He has 4 times as many gladioli as tulips. How many gladioli does the florist have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Pretty Flowers