Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each section in a class has 11 students. If there are 3 sections, how many students are there in the class?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $ 70 . If there are 10 children in the class, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 90 children in a class are to be assigned 10 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher does 7 sums everyday. After 11 days, how many sums has she done?
5. For a school day parade, there are 6 rows with 7 boys in each row and 3 rows with 6 girls in each row. How many total students are there in the parade?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun at School