Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 2 cakes. Each cake is cut into 10 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. The Professors at the State University drank 46 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 9 cups in the morning and 32 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Graham borrowed 14 books from the school library. He returned 5 books yesterday and 5 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Diane bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 21 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. There are 2 paintings on each of three walls of a room. If an art gallery has 6 such rooms, how many paintings are there in its collection?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Once More!