Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
The table shows quiz marks out of 25 in each subject.
| ||English ||Geography ||Mathematics ||Science |
|Andrew || 16 ||19 ||21 ||10 |
|Brian ||23 ||11 ||5 ||24 |
|Colin ||19 ||11 ||24 ||25 |
1. How many marks did Colin totally obtain in Mathematics and Science?
2. How many more marks does Andrew need for a perfect score in Mathematics?
3. In Geography, how many more marks did Andrew get than Brian?
4. Find the difference between Andrew's Science marks and Brian's English marks.
5. The Mathematics teacher by mistake gave Colin 3 times his actual marks. What are his actual marks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun Quizzes!