Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| Biblical Characters E-M
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the KEY FACT, identify the BIBLICAL CHARACTER
1. He was a prophet. He taught the Jews when they came back to Jerusalem.
2. He was a Philistine giant. He was killed by David.
3. He was a leader for the king in Babylon. He wanted to kill all the Jews. Esther stopped him.
4. He was the righteous son of Abraham and Sarah. He was the father of Jacob and Esau.
5. He was a prophet. He warned the people of Israel to turn back to Yahweh.
6. He was the righteous son of Isaac. He had twelve sons. Jesus changed his name to Israel.
7. He was a prophet. God appointed him to confront Judah and Jerusalem for the worship of idols and other violations of the covenant.
8. He was a wicked king of the Kingdom of Israel.
9. He was the father of King David. He lived in Bethlehem.
10. He was a righteous man. He had many troubles, but he still loved God.
11. He was a prophet. A big fish swallowed him. He taught the people in Nineveh.
12. He was a righteous son of Jacob and Rachel. His brothers sold him. He became a leader in Egypt.
13. Joshua was the prophet after Moses. He helped the Israelites capture the promised land.
14. He was the father of Leah and Rachel.
15. He was a prophet in Jerusalem. God told him to leave Jerusalem. His family went to America.
16. He was a righteous king. He had the priesthood. Abraham paid tithing to him.
17. He was a righteous Jew and a friend of Daniel. Jesus saved him from burning in the furnace.
Try the Quiz : Biblical Characters E-M