Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| Biblical Characters M-Z
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the KEY FACT, identify the BIBLICAL CHARACTER
1. He was a prophet. He prophesied throughout the reigns of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah.
2. He was a righteous Jew. He was Esther’s cousin.
3. He was a prophet. He led the Israelites out of Egypt. He took them back to the promised land.
4. He was a leper. God helped Elisha heal him.
5. He was a prophet. He talked to King David.
6. He was a prophet when the Jews came back to Jerusalem. He helped them build the wall again.
7. He was a righteous man. He built an ark. His family was saved when the flood came.
8. He was the son of Boaz and Ruth. He was King David’s grandfather.
9. He was a soldier for the king of Egypt. Joseph worked for him.
10. He was one of Solomon’s sons. He was a wicked king of the Kingdom of Judah.
11. He was a prophet. He was an Israelite judge. He anointed King Saul and King David.
12. He was the first king of Israel.
13. He was a righteous son of Adam and Eve. He was born after the death of Abel.
14. He was a righteous Jew and a friend of Daniel. Jesus saved him from burning in the furnace.
15. He was the son of King David and Bathsheba. He became king of Israel and built a temple.
16. He was Bathsheba’s husband. King David had him killed in a battle.
17. He was a prophet. He told the people about Jesus.
Try the Quiz : Biblical Characters M-Z