Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| The Story of Samson
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The questions are based on the King James version of the Bible.|
1. _______ was Samson's father.
2. Samson is attacked by a _______ when he goes to ask a Philistine woman's hand in marriage.
3. On his way to the wedding, Samson notices that bees have nested in the carcass of the lion and have made _______.
4. At his wedding feast, Samson asks the thirty groomsmen a _______.
5. Samson promises to give _______ pieces of fine linen and garments to the groomsmen.
6. Samson kills thirty Philistines of _______ for their garments.
7. Samson attaches torches to the tails of three hundred _______.
8. Samson hides himself from the Philistines in a cave in the rock of _______.
9. Samson kills one thousand Philistines using the _______ of an ass.
10. Samson falls in love with a woman Delilah, at the Brook of _______.
11. The Philistines promise Delilah 1,100 _______ coins to find the secret of Samson's strength.
12. Samson loses his _______ after the Philistines cut his hair.
13. Samson is blinded by the Philistines after he reveals the secret of his strength to _______.
14. Samson is brought to Gaza and put to work grinding _______.
15. Samson destroys the temple of Dagon by pulling down the central _______.
Try the Quiz : The Story of Samson