Home > Quiz Games > Biology > Print Preview
Biology : Human Organ Systems I
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the DESCRIPTION, identify the LABEL (ON DIAGRAM)
1. Larger dust particles in the inhaled air are trapped in the mucus and hair found here.
2. Food is mixed with saliva here.
3. It secretes saliva.
4. It is a muscular tube containing semicircular rings of cartilages.
5. These are formed by division of trachea.
6. Exchange of gases occurs here.
7. It pumps blood to various parts of the body.
8. Food descends from mouth to stomach through this muscular tube.
9. Bile is stored here.
10. Bile is secreted here.
11. Churning of food occurs here.
12. It secretes pancreatic juice.
13. Most of the ingested water is absorbed here.
14. Absorption of food occurs here.
15. Undigested food is excreted out of the body through this opening.
Try the Quiz : Biology : Human Organ Systems I