Home > Quiz Games > Biology > Print Preview
Biology : Human Organ Systems III
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Fill in the blanks below.|
1. Bronchi are _______ in number.
2. Heart is divided into _______ chambers.
3. There are total _______ premolars in an adult human being.
4. An average human adult has _______ teeth.
5. A healthy human adult has _______ bones.
6. _______ is the opening in the body through which feces are excreted.
7. Blood is distributed to various parts of the body through blood vessels known as _______.
8. Heart lies on the left side of the _______ cavity.
9. Complex food particles are broken into simple food particles through the process of _______.
10. _______ are the organs of hearing.
11. Food descends from the mouth to the stomach through a muscular tube known as _______.
12. Kidneys are the main _______ organs.
13. _______ is also known as 'voice box'.
Production of voice occurs in larynx, therefore it is also known as voice box.
14. _______ are the main respiratory organs.
15. _______ is the organ of smell.
16. Salivary glands secrete a fluid known as _______ which helps in digestion as well as in swallowing of food.
17. Oral cavity remains moist due to presence of a fluid known as _______.
18. _______ is a muscular leaf-like structure helpful in swallowing of food and speaking.
19. _______ is a tubular structure through which urine is excreted out of the body.
20. _______ is a sac-like structure which stores urine.
21. Blood is returned to the heart from various body parts through blood vessels known as _______.
Given the QUESTION, identify the ANSWER
HUMAN EXCRETORY SYSTEM
22. Name part 1 in the following diagram:
23. Name part 2 in the following diagram:
24. Identify the Urinary Bladder in the following diagram:
25. Identify the Urethra in the following diagram:
Try the Quiz : Biology : Human Organ Systems III