Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders VI - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was the King of Macedonia. I defeated King Porus. I died in Babylon. Who am I?
Alexander the Great
2. I was an Englishman. I became the leader of the Conservative Party in 1921. Later, I was conferred knighthood. Who am I?
3. I was an American statesman. I was very interested in science and I proved that lightning is an electrical phenomenon. I also invented the lightning rod. Who am I?
4. I was the first President of United States of America. Who am I?
5. I was the first Bourbon King of France. I promoted the colonization of Canada. I was assassinated by Francois Ravaillac, a fanatic Roman Catholic. Who am I?
6. I was a great Roman general and dictator. I was assassinated in the Senate House by a group of nobles which included Cassius and my adopted son Brutus. My famous words 'veni, vidi, vici' mean 'I came, I saw, I conquered'. Who am I?
7. I was a Frenchman. I was defeated by the Duke of Wellington at the Battle of Waterloo. Who am I?
8. I was a soldier, statesman and lord protector of England. I defeated King Charles I in the First Civil War. I also declined Kingship which was offered by the British Parliament. I died in London in 1658. Who am I?
9. I was the Emperor of Russia. I played a vital role in the formation of modern Russia. During my reign, Russia fought wars against the Ottoman Turks and then against Charles XII of Sweden, whom I defeated in Poltava in 1709. Who am I?
10. I was a Roman general. I married Julius Caesar's daughter, but I was defeated by Julius Caesar at the Battle of Pharsalus. Who am I?
Pompey the Great
11. I was an American. I served as the President for two consecutive terms. In 1906, I won the Nobel Peace Prize for the Russo-Japanese peace treaty. Who am I?
12. I was the third President of United States of America. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders VI - Who am I ?