Home > Quiz Games > History > Print Preview
History : Famous Leaders VII - Who am I ?
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Choose the leader based on the clue(s) given.|
1. I was the sixteenth President of United States of America. Who am I?
2. I was an Englishman. I became the Secretary of State for India in 1915. Later, in 1924, I became the Secretary of State for foreign affairs. Who am I?
3. I was an American statesman. I am famous for the vital role I played in the American Revolution. I negotiated the Treaty of Paris in 1783. I also worked to put an end to slavery. Who am I?
4. I was the King of Prussia. I was nicknamed as 'The Enlightened Monarch'. I was also a flutist. I was well-known for my pieces of flute music. Who am I?
5. I was an American. I was nicknamed as 'The Father of the Country'. Who am I?
6. I was born in England. I am very famous for my victories against Napoleon, the French General. I am well-known for my victory against Napoleon in the Battle of the Nile in 1978. Who am I?
7. I was born in Massachusetts, United States of America. I played a vital role in the drafting of the Massachusetts Constitution. I served as vice-president under George Washington's presidency. I also died in Massachusetts. Who am I?
8. I was born in 1638. I became the King at the age of only 4! I ruled France from 1643 till my death in 1715. I also invaded Holland, which gave rise to the Third Dutch War. Who am I?
9. I was a Frenchman. I was nicknamed 'The Little Corporal'. Who am I?
10. I was an American. I was nicknamed 'Teddy'. During a hunting trip, I refused to kill a bear cub. Later, toy manufacturers named 'Teddy Bears' in my honour. Who am I?
11. I was born in Virginia, United States of America. I was the first President to work from the White House. I was also the Governor of Virginia as well as the Secretary of State. I died in Virginia. Who am I?
12. I was the British Secretary of State. I was also the nominal Prime Minister twice. I opposed the Treaty of Paris. I was the first Earl of Chatham and I accepted this title in 1766. Who am I?
Try the Quiz : History : Famous Leaders VII - Who am I ?