Home > Religion > Christianity > Bible > Print Preview
| Biblical Places
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
Given the KEY FACT, identify the BIBLICAL PLACE
1. This was the land where the Jaredites went when they left the Tower of Babel.
2. This city was one of the seaports in the promised land.
3. This was the land near the promised land. An army from this land captured the Kingdom of Judah and made the people slaves.
4. This was the place where Jacob had a dream about a ladder to heaven.
5. This was a city in the promised land. David grew up in this city.
6. This was the land where Jacob lived. It was the promised land. Later the Israelites captured this land and called it Israel.
7. This was the land were Adam and Eve lived.
8. This was the land where the Israelites were slaves. Moses led the Israelites out of this land.
9. This land was captured by Joshua.
10. This was the land where King Solomon built a temple.
11. This was the land where Moses took refuge after killing an Egyptian.
12. This was the land where Naomi's son married Ruth.
13. This was the land where God gave the Ten Commandments to Moses.
14. This was a land where Abraham lived.
15. This was the land where Enoch was the prophet.
Try the Quiz : Biblical Places